Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Countess is Getting in Fighting Shape





I spent the evening out with friends and when I rolled into the bedroom there was a delightful surprise – a naked, blindfolded man with his hands cuffed above his head and attached to a hook in the ceiling. Around his neck was a dark purple bow and a tag that read “For Piroska – enjoy!”
Hello?” “Hi” “What’s going on here?” “I was told to come here tonight to serve the Countess”

My jaw dropped. I wasn’t expecting this, I was ill prepared. But hearing the word Countess is like flipping a switch and my kinky sense started tingling.

What did he tell you to expect?”He said you were gonna boss me around and probably spank me. He said to do whatever you told me to. and that you’d probably make me jerk off.”Make you, no, I may LET you. ok, yeah, let me, sorry. Whatever you say.

I really liked the sound of that! I spoke with him for a few minutes to make sure he was willing, comfortable, relaxed. I noticed a bucket of ice with 2 bottles of water  with straws and a washcloth and a flogger next to  it. I told him to let me know if he was thirsty or needed anything.

I asked if there was anything he was afraid I was going to do.
 “Well, I hope you don’t whip me too hard and I don’t want anything in my  ass.” I considered it.“ I don’t think I’ll whip you too hard. And it’s our first date. I can stay out of your ass.” We went over safe words and we were ready to begin.

I moved in close and started to gently stroke his back and ass, and up and down his arms as far as I could reach. He had lots of tattoos and I traced over them with my fingertips
.
“So do you know my name?” “Sure, you’re the Countess”” Yes, I am Countess Piroska.”

I made him repeat it several times, slowly.”Now how about that spanking?”

I had noticed his cock starting to stiffen as I stroked his body, and once I started spanking his luscious ass it became rock solid. I tested him to see how hard I could hit him. He could take it pretty hard. This pleased me. Once we had a good synchronicity going I instructed him to moan, then moan louder, and  show through his body language how much he was enjoying my touch. His submission was so beautiful and delicious. It really got the juices flowing. Once I stopped short and told him I wasn’t sure he was enjoying it enough, and then made him beg me to continue. He needed a drink so I trailed the icy water bottle between his thighs, over his balls and then straight up his cock and chest to hold the straw to his lips. His arms began to ache, so I had him reach up and unhook them, and then helped him remove the leather restraints. Then I made him kneel.
“I’m going to whip you now, are you ready?” “I’m ready Countess
I positioned my chair behind him and picked up the flogger. I took a few test swipes in mid air. In no time I was able to swing it about like old times. I began to swat his back. I swung overhand to cover the right side, then backhand to get the left. I wasn’t able to snap it with only one hand but what I was able to do worked just fine. I covered his back and ass with lovely  pink marks, and  had him softly chant my name as I did it. Back , forth, Piro – shka, Back, forth, Piro –shka. It felt like it went on for a very long time, and I felt floaty and peaceful. We were both enjoying the play, but he started to feel a little light-headed, so I stopped. Which was just as well, as  my arm was getting tired from being out of practice.
I rolled around in front of him and dipped the washcloth in the ice bowl to get it wet. I noticed the cloth was monogrammed with a “P”. I removed his blindfold and I gently wiped his forehead and face and then laid the cloth on the back of his neck and stroked his hair and face until he felt better. I asked him how our date was going and if there was anything else he’d like to do for me. His cock was still hard and with some coaxing I made him tell me that he really wanted to release. I had him beg and plead his case, but really, it didn’t take much convincing. I love to watch someone pleasure themselves, especially if they are doing it solely for my enjoyment, so I was just getting my jollies. Finally I let him take himself in hand and start squeezing and stroking. I made him go very very slow because that is how I like it .I toyed with his nipples and made him tell me which parts of the evening he enjoyed the most and what other things he would like me to practice on him. It didn’t take him very long to cum, which was just fine with me because I was anxious to see it. I had him deposit his tribute onto the washcloth, and told him to wash it out and bring it home with him as a souvenir. We chatted for a bit and he asked me for a hug which I obliged, and then I sent him on his way. I have to get out of town more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment