Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Office was a Dungeon



Sapphire was so named because of her blue eyes. Since my eyes are a golden hazel, Sapphire dubbed me Amber. I was operating as a Switch, so instead of Mistress Amber I was Amber Wylde. I participated in Mistress Sapphire’s sessions, learning the craft of domination. I was also the office secretary, handling Sapphire’s fan mail, orders, and mailing list.
     We had to produce 2 magazines a month, maybe every six weeks. In the age before digital cameras we had to create the magazines in Publisher, print out the pages and attach photos we had taken  (developing was sometimes a challenge)then deliver the master copy to a publisher in New York, where it would be printed and distributed to adult book stores. The flat rate for the magazine helped pay the bills. And the magazines were our advertisements for paid sessions and videos. Sapphire also tried her hand at a sexy phone line, however we weren’t able or willing to sit by a phone 24 hours to take live calls, so we recorded naughty stories that clients could pay to listen to. That didn’t really pan out.
     It took a lot of work to produce the magazines. One was called “Enthrall” and the other was something like Dungeon Masters. The team was Mistress Sapphire and I, her husband Mike, who was Dominant, and a bisexual switch named John. We were all constantly writing and hunting for models. Sometimes we would write stories and then take pictures to match, sometimes the opposite. As adorable as we all were, it couldn’t just be us in the magazine every month, so we would go on “field trips”, both for story ideas and to model search. Quite a few friends wound up on the pages, and Sapphire would occasionally take photos in sessions with her private slaves, with their permission and faces obscured.
     I made 2 video tapes while I was working with Sapphire. One was Amber Wylde in Sensual Submission. Basically me being grabby and bitchy then getting a lot of body worship. The other was Piss Boy’s Punishment, which was an ensemble piece. Mike played sub, and in my portion I was sitting on his face, smothering him. I was also smacking his thighs with a riding crop, but one or two errant slaps to his balls and he cried red and we had to stop. At least I know if anyone stumbles across my films they won’t be able to watch them, as VCRs are now extinct.These are typical photos for a layout.





No comments:

Post a Comment