Saturday, August 24, 2013

Other Playmates



Through Cecilia and Sal I met Maryann and Steve, a couple from Upstate NY, short, in their mid-30”s. They took role playing to a whole other level. They came down to a play party once to play and visit with Cecilia and Sal. Then they came a few more times to see me and I went once to see them. They did a lot of playing back home with a local group. Maryann’s character was an insane nun, so she had made her own latex habit and was learning to speak Latin because that is what her character would speak. Steve would dom  Maryann  and they would both dominate me, together and singly. Maryann also had very long hair and I remember kneeling before her and her long hair would wrap us in our own cocoon. It was lovely .Sometimes she would bring me to the ladies room and make me pleasure her orally with Cecilia and Tina crowded in the stall to watch. Maryann had many elaborate wigs and costumes, and eventually got her hair cut and colored to replicate her favorite wig. Steve had elaborate costumes as well, but his biggest interest was scene music.I was a big fan of Lords of Acid at the time and still like it, but Steve introduced me to Ordo Equilibrio and Raison D’etre. He even made me mixed tapes.**He told me when I looked for new music I should ask for “Gothic ambient industrial”. On a shopping trip to a music store I found a great CD by Project Pitchfork, which I love. In their home they had a spanking horse and other equipment Steve had built. Maryann had a sewing room just for her costumes. Apparently I behaved like a very bratty slut when I visited.


** Mixed tapes are  an ancient method of reproducing  recorded music in order to share it with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment