Friday, September 27, 2013

A Piercing Tale



I wrote this visualization for my friend who wants to get his nipple repierced but is concerned about the pain of the needle going through old scar tissue. I hope this helps him get through it since I can't be there.

Picture yourself in a dark room, with candles flickering in every corner. You are naked. Your wrists and ankles are pinned to the wall in fleece lined leather cuffs. Feel the soft fleece against your skin, struggle a bit to test how much movement you have. There is almost none, you are stuck against the wall with no escape. You can feel the gentle breeze from a fan over your skin, ruffling your body hairs and raising goose bumps. Feel it. The breeze, the bumps.  Smell the candles in the air. You can’t place the scent but it is dark, thick, like leather and coffee.
      I step forward from the shadows and begin stroking your chest and stomach in long, slow strokes, so very lightly .In the flickering light you can’t quite tell where I’m touching you, but my hand is warm and soft. Your nipples grow hard and I pinch them with my finger tips. I bend closer and flick my tongue over each of them , and the breeze makes them dry slowly, tingle by tingle. Then I swoop in and suck your left nipple into my mouth, not gentle and delicate but with firm steady pressure. As I suck it into my mouth the pressure stretches your nipple out long across my tongue. It feels like it’s stretched out further than you thought it could. I start to moan as I suck and you can feel the vibrations across your  chest, setting off little vibrations through your whole body. I reach down and feel that your cock is rock hard. I wrap my index finger and thumb in a tight circle around the top of your sack and start pulling your balls down, hard, and I grip your  nipple between my two pointy canine teeth and start to bite down.
     Imagine the sweet exquisite pain , soft wet lips all around your nipple, sucking, but in the very center the two gnashing teeth bearing down harder and harder, trying to break through the skin, and the pressure is so great on your balls ,the pull so strong that my arm quivers with the effort. Oh god your nipple hurts, the digging, the pressure, but at the same time so sweet, sharp, searing. You can feel the sharp edges of my teeth beginning to split the skin, and waves of tingling all over your ass. You start to buck and try to pull away but you are stuck. I look up into your eyes and you start to plead and beg for me to stop but I growl at you and dig my teeth in harder and pull your balls down farther still. Please stop. Stop. Stop ,it’s too much. But I won’t listen, you want this. I know you want it. You won’t forgive me if I stop, and I don’t want to.
And your cock doesn’t want me to stop. It’s fat and hard and starting to drip. The more I bite, the more it hurts, the harder you get. And oh how it aches. It aches to be touched. My  hand on your balls is so close and every time I adjust my grip on your balls I brush my fingers against your juicy swollen cock to torment you. Biting harder, harder, digging in. Can you feel it?
     I start to grind my teeth together with that tiny bit of flesh between, cutting, grinding, one layer of cells screams and breaks. Feel it, feel it, biting biting.
     Stop. I mean it, that fucking hurts.  Biting. I taste blood and my teeth part for a second so I can give your nipple a hard suck and get a better grip. For a brief second you think it’s over but my teeth quickly find the raw, sore spot and dig back in. And now you’re thrashing and trying to pull away but you can’t. My teeth just dig in harder. Two sharp little points, grinding and grinding, cock throbbing, balls aching and stretched out. It hurts it hurts. So nice, you know you like it; you know you love the pain. I release your balls for a second so that I can reach up and free your left hand. A quick soothing cupping of your balls and then back to the death grip, the pull and the pressure.
     So now one hand is free and there is pain and need in too many places. You want to push away the pointy biting teeth, but you asked for this, you want it, you love the pain because it feels so good. And you know if you push me away I will do something worse. Your balls are feeling pretty good after all. The pull is nice . But oh that throbbing cock. So you make the wise choice and grab your dick and start squeezing and stroking. I grind my teeth harder and you start to scream. And I love it. You yell and yell, but don’t push me away. You stroke your cock faster and faster as I bite down harder and harder. Then, with a scream from you and a satisfied groan from me, my teeth break through and as blood squirts into my mouth your cum shoots across the floor. And then they put the ring through the hole.
Now that wasn’t so bad was it?

1 comment:

  1. Countess, I have read all the stories written by your subs on Fetlife and this story here intrigues me very much also. I am not a masochist but for some reason the idea of being bound and tortured fascinates me so much for some reason.

    Bob (safari4444)

    ReplyDelete