Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Countess Says...Be My Dirty Doll

A friend of a friend who is scene friendly heard about some naughty plans I want to make that actually use my disability and wheelchair to my advantage, and was intrigued, so I wrote this for her...



Hey Doll,
I am so glad that an idea I casually mentioned seems exciting to you. Here is how I see it playing out.
     We will meet at  the mall. You will meet me at my taxi and wheel me in. Dress nice for me but not enough to draw anyone’s attention, you may see people you know, after all. No one will think twice if they  see  you pushing your friend in the wheelchair around, but they’d notice if you were doing it wearing Daisy Dukes and stripper heels. Know that if you are wearing panties they will be going home with me. As you roll me along if you need to speak to me you will lean over and shhhhh softly whisper to me, very close!, and I will whisper back to you, shhhhhh. Learn to do this while pressing your breasts against me. Aides do it to me by accident all the time, surely you can do it on purpose. I want to feel your tits press up against me, my shoulder, my back,  and feel the warmth of your breath. We will take our sweet time strolling along, maybe we can stop for chocolate or a coffee, and then it’s off to the department store.
     We will shop around  for a couple things for you to try on, some bras and dresses, but NO PANTIES. I know your pussy will be soaked and we don’t want to be vulgar. While we look around I want you to bend over, squeeze past me, anything you can do, Ninja-style, so that I can see and feel your body. The handicapped fitting room in that store is very large, with a bench seat and a corner mirror. Plenty of room for me to sit in my chair as an audience to your sexy show.
     We need to be very very quiet. Shhhhhhh. Anything said out loud will be fit for other’s ears. Once we are alone with the door locked you will greet me. Take my hand and hold it up to your face, and gently rub your face all over my hand and then kiss it softly, caressing it with your face and hands, until I am satisfied and take my hand away. I will start today to rub my hand twice daily with a special lotion that’s just for you and every time I smooth it on I will be thinking of you and how I plan to touch you.
     Then you will strip and present yourself to me. Panties will be handed over as my trophy .If you wore sexy shoes you can keep them on. If you opted for cute shoes instead, you can go barefoot, and you better have a nice pedicure for me. You will stand in front of the mirror and strike sexy poses for me, bend over and spread yourself open for me, caress your nipples. I want a show. I will know if you didn’t put any thought into it ahead of time. If you want to listen to an ipod and dance, that would be fine. When I can’t resist any more I will beckon you closer so that I can touch and feel your beautiful body. Then you can try on the different items we picked out for you, see which bra looks best on you  and is nicest to the touch, see whether I can see your pussy when you sit in a dress, you can strike poses for me on the bench, show me how wet your pussy is getting.
     Now, just because we are being very quiet, shhhhhhhhh, don’t think I can’t punish you. If you displease me in any way, seem unprepared or uninspired, I can punish you. I can be silent as I squeeze and pinch your nipple, or bite a tender part of your ass or thigh, or scratch you. Or I can just stop playing. That would hurt. And even if it does you have to stay very very quiet, shhhhhhhh, don’t cry out or even whimper. You don’t want anyone to know you’ve displeased me.

     I think a wheelchair really cries out for a lap dance, don’t you? Once we’ve decided that you look amazing in anything you try on, you can give me a lap dance, and I can touch you all I want. Practice that .If I think our play date has gone well, I will taste your pussy. You need to figure out how best to present your pussy to me when I am in a chair. Maybe you can put one foot up on the arm rest. If I can finger you while I lick your pussy that would be ideal. You should practice that as well, getting into positions  that afford me best access. You may have to build up muscles you don’t normally use. It can be an add-on to your daily workout. If the positioning isn’t good enough for you to cum  on my tongue, you will sit on the bench and make yourself cum for me. But you need to be very very quiet, shhhhhhhhhh.

Dreaming of you till then,
Countess Piroska

No comments:

Post a Comment