Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Play Practice



When I first started play practice I really had no one to play with. My roommate Michael volunteered as a play subject, but he had a girlfriend so no sex .I set up some ropes inside my drop ceiling. My favorite play was to suspend his arms up over his head and blindfold him. That way I could have access all around and he had no idea what was coming, and I could feel like an invisible force.
It wasn’t really a mental thing, purely physical, touching, pinching, hitting and stroking, trying out all my toys and seeing what they did and how they felt. I used to like dropping spoonfuls of cold pudding on a blindfolded sub. It feels really weird. And you can lick it off or scoop it up and feed it to them. I am sure you can use non-fat Greek yogurt or soy pudding if you choose. Remember the pudding – I have a pudding story to share later.
Eventually Michael took his play in a different direction: he liked to cross dress and masturbate. Our play would be talking about what he did and helping him procure the props he needed. He would set an elaborate scene for himself, lighting candles, choosing music, setting up a mirror to watch himself. He would dress in stockings, panties and heels. It was like he was taking himself on a romantic date. We would talk about it but I never watched and I moved on to find other play dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment